Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017, 754 Technical & Tradesmen Posts 2018: Assam Rifles invited applicants for the 754 posts of Technical or Tradesmen under Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017. It is the brilliant chance for those candidates who have metric or 10th/ ITI Degree and looking for Government Jobs. The Last for the Assam Rifles Application Form 2017 is 20th December 2017. The Assam Rifles Department will conduct the Rally on 5th January 2018 for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017. All the details such as qualification, eligibility criteria, Application Fee, Age Limit, Salary, Selection details available in the below section. For complete notification or more details you can also refer the official website i.e. assamrifles.gov.in.
Assam Rifles Notification 2017-18
In the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017, all the 754 posts categorized in the different category such as 59 Posts of SC Category, 86 Posts of ST Category, 105 Posts of OBC Category, 504 Posts of General Category. The Eligibility or Application Fee and other details are different as per the posts. Candidates also have knowledge of Typing Speed in Hindi or English on the Computer. The Best part of Assam Rifles Vacancy 2017 is that you can apply online by both offline and online Procedure.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017
For Online Procedure you have to submit all the details on the official website and click on submit tab and for Offline procedure you need to download the Assam Rifles Application Form 2017 and Send it to address mentioned in the below section. For qualification wise (10th/12th/ITI/ Graduation in any field) Government Job notification you can daily visit www.govtcareerinfo.com.
Assam Rifles Vacancy Notification 2017-18 Group B & C Details
Name of the organization: Assam Rifles
Name of the Posts: Technical & Tradesmen
Number of the Vacancy: 754
Job Type: Government Jobs
Job Location: All India
Starting Date: Will be updated shortly
Last Date: 20th December 2017
Date of Recruitment Rally: 5th January 2018
Application Mode: Offline/ Online
Official Website: assamrifles.gov.in
Assam Rifles Category Wise Vacancy 2017
- SC Category – 59 Posts
- ST Category -86 Posts
- OBC Category -105 Posts
- General Category – 504 Posts
Assam Rifles Trade Wise Vacancy Details
- Hindi Translator (Male): 23 Posts
- Religious Teacher: 05 Posts
- Building & Road: 06 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 24 Posts
- Clerk: 50 Posts
- Personal Assistant (Male): 25 Posts
- Electrical Fitter Signal (Male): 15 Posts
- Lineman Field (Male): 23 Posts
- Radio Mechanic (Male): 31 Posts
- Armourer (Male): 28 Posts
- Engineer Artificer (Male): 02 Posts
- Surveyor (Male): 07 Posts
- Electrician (Male): 15 Posts
- Plumber (Male): 10 Posts
- Nursing Assistant (Male): 23 Posts
- Operation Theatre (Male): 01 Post
- Physiotherapist (Male): 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Male): 13 Posts
- Pharmacist (Male & Female): 33 Posts
- X-ray Assistant (Male): 43 Posts
- Veterinary Field Assistant (Male): 03 Posts
- Female Attendant/ Aya (Female): 10 Posts
- Female Safai: 23 Posts
- Cook (Male): 169 Posts
- Male Safai (Male): 41 Posts
- Washerman (Male): 40 Posts
- Barber (Male): 45 Posts
- Equipment & Boot Repairer (Male): 23 Posts
- Tailor (Male): 16 Posts
- Carpenter (Male): 06 Posts
Eligibility Procedure of Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017
Qualification Details: Candidates must be completed their 10th or Intermediate qualification from well known board with good scores with typing speed in English, 35 Words per Minutes and Typing Speed in Hindi, 30 WPM in Computer or Passed 10th/ Metric or ITI in any relevant trade from any recognized board/ University or Institute. For Posts wise qualification details refer the official website.
For Posts 1 to 4: Rs. 200/-
For All Other Posts: Rs. 100/-
For Ex-Serviceman, SC, ST and Female Candidates: No Fees
- For Online Procedure: candidates need to deposit the application fee into SBI Current Account No 37088046712 in Favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10.
- For Offline Procedure: You need to pay application fee via challan into Power Jyoti Account No 37139880824 in Favor of HQ DGAR, Recruitment Branch, Shillong-10.
Salary Package: Applicants who will be shortlisted in the final round will get excellent salary amount by the higher authority as per their posts.
Age Limit: As on 20 December 2017
- For Posts 1, 2: 18 to 25 Years
- For Posts 3 to 7, 9, 10 to 14, 16,18, 19: 18 to 23 Years
- For Post 8: 20 to 28 Years
- For Post 15: 20 to 25 Years
- For Post 17: 21 to 23 Years
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Trade Test (Skill Test)
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Procedure to Apply online for the Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017
- Visit or log on to the official website of Assam Rifles i.e. assamrifles.gov.in.
- Click on the notification and read complete advertisement, check the eligibility criteria.
- You can apply by offline or Online Procedure.
- Fill all the empty fields in the application Form
- Attach all the certificates and required documents
- Pay the application Fee as per your Category or Post.
- For Online Procedure Click on the submit button.
- For Offline Procedure , Download the application form, Submit All the details, Attach the documents/ passport size photo/ receipt of application fee and send it on the below address:
“Directorate General Assam Rifles
on or before 20.12.2017
- Initial Date for Application Form: Available
- Final Date for Application Form: 20 December 2017
- Date of Recruitment Rally: 5th January 2018