CVPP Recruitment 2017, 91 Engineer Trainee Officer Vacancy 2018 Apply: Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd has announced a notification for the engineer vacancies. In notification it is stated that 91 numbers of vacancies is released under CVPP Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Jr Engineers and other vacancies. This is the brilliant opportunity for all those who are completed their engineering degree and looking for the government job in Chennai Location. Interested candidates can fetch all the details from the official website.
CVPP Recruitment 2017
As per the notification CVPP application Form 2017 is started from 18th November 2017 and it will be available till 15th December 2017. Before going to apply online check all the required information such as application procedure, Eligibility criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure and other important details. For more details and latest updates visit www.govtcareerinfo.com.
Chenab Valley Power Projects (CVPP) Notification 2017 Details
Name of the organization: Chenab Valley Power Projects Pvt Ltd
Name of the Posts: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Jr Engineers and other vacancies
Number of the Vacancy: 91
Job Type: Government Job
Job Location: Chennai
Starting Date: 18th November 2017
Last Date: 15th December 2017
Official Website: cvppindia.com
CVPP Engineer Vacancy Wise Detail 2017
- Trainee Engineer (Civil) – 17 posts
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) – 11 posts
- Trainee Engineer (Information Technology) – 04 posts
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical) – 12 posts
- Trainee Officer (HR) – 03 posts
- Trainee Officer (Law) – 01 post
- Trainee Engineer (Electronics & Communication) – 03 posts
- Trainee Officer (Geology) – 02 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 16 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 08 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 09 posts
- Trainee Officer (Finance) – 05 posts
Eligibility Criteria of CVPP Recruitment 2017
- For Trainee Engineer: Applicants who are going to apply online for the post of Trainee Engineer Vacancies must have B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc. in any trade from well known institute or university.
- For Trainee Officer: Aspirants who are going to apply online for trainee officer vacancy must be qualify MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ CA in relevant stream from any approved university or institute.
- For Junior Officer: Appellants must be completed diploma or engineering degree in any stream with good academic records.
- For General/UR/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST /PWD Category Candidates: No Fee
- For Trainee Engineer: Rs.16400-3%-40500
- For Trainee Officer: Rs.16400-3%-40500
- For Junior Engineer: Rs.14000-3%-41100
Age Limit: The upper age of the candidates must be 30 Years and the lower age of the candidates must be 18 Years as on 1st November 2017
Selection Procedure: Candidates will select on the basis of the written examination or interview rounds.
How to apply online for the CVPP Recruitment 2017
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of the CVPP i.e. cvppindia.com.
- Search out the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the apply tab.
- Fill the CVPP Application Form 2017 and pay the application fee.
- Attach all the required documents as asked in the application forms
- Click on the submit button.
- Commence Date for Application Form: 18th November 2017
- Final Date for the Application Form: 15th December 2017
CVPP Exam Admit Card 2017
For Written Examination you need to download the CVPP Engineer Hall Ticket 2017. This your entrance ticket in the examination hall. It consists of your roll number, location of your examination center and other important details and it is our suggestion must carry one id proof for identification purpose.
CVPP Exam Result 2017
CVPP Exam Result 2017 will be announced on the official website after the finishing of the written examination. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the written examination will be appear in the final round i.e. interview.